This quick and simple quiche recipe is very tasty and versatile. Instead of buying one in for your next party why not try making one instead?
The quiche, or Quiche Lorraine is known widely as a French Dish that originated in the early 19th century. In fact before that, in at least the 1600s, the Lorraine Patois was a dish used by the people in the Lorrain speaking parts of northern France and Belgium.
The quiche or similar dish is more likely to have come from Germany in the middle ages with the word quiche coming from the German word Kuchen which means cake or tart.
The fillings can be varied and you can also add herbs of your choice to lift the flavour. At the end of this recipe we have added all the ingredients you need to make a Coronation Quiche.
Your quiche can now be served warm or cold and goes well with fresh salad.
Filling Ingredients for Making Coronation Quiche, The official Recipe for the Coronation of King Charles lll and the Queen Consort.
- 175ml Double Cream/Heavy Cream.
- 125ml Whole Milk.
- 2 Free-range Eggs.
- 100g Cheddar Cheese. (Grated)
- 180g Cooked, Drained, Chopped Spinach.
- 60g Cooked Broad Beans or Soya Beans.
- (Follow the same cooking directions as before.)
you may also like:
- Keto Crustless Spinach And Cheese Pie
- Delicious Homemade Sausage Rolls
- How To Create Your Own Home Made Pizza